When did you decide to buy digital?
- by admin
Digital scoreboard ad Digital scoreboard ads are now a part of ESPN’s digital offering, which also includes video games, books and other content from ESPN Originals.
The ad revenue is tied to the number of games that are played per day and the average viewership for a given day.
As of July 5, the company had recorded $8.3 million in ad revenue.
Here are the top digital advertising sources in the ESPN digital offering.
Digital scoreboard ad Digital scoreboard ads are now a part of ESPN’s digital offering, which also includes video games, books…
- The ‘smartest ads on the web’ that work in mobile, desktop and tablet platforms
- Apple launches its new digital ad service, Digital Video Ads, adding 3 digits and adding $50 million to its ad budget
- Why Digital Storm is now Australia’s fastest growing digital ad channel
- Google, Facebook, Adobe share ‘Best of 2017’ digital ad impressions awards
- When to use digital ad sizing?