Ad-lib ad-lib, Twitter suspends its ad-sharing program, says Twitter’s digital ad division
- by admin
Twitter says it’s suspending its ad sharing program, a move that follows the suspension of ad-sending tools from Google and Facebook.
The ad-blocking program, which was created in 2015, allowed advertisers to share their ads with Twitter’s ad-matching and ad-blocking tools.
Twitter had previously shared ad-serving tools with Google and Bing, which allowed them to link to ads on their sites.
The move comes amid the recent crackdown on ads on Twitter and the rise of ad blockers, which allow users to block ads.
The company’s new ad-blocker program has been available for a few months.
Twitter said the suspension will be effective immediately.
“We’ve seen the ad-hosting tool evolve to a more robust and integrated platform,” Twitter wrote in a blog post.
“We’re making this change because we believe we’re building the right platform for the future.”
Twitter also suspended ad-publishing tools from Facebook and Google, which had previously provided ad-platform tools.
Twitter says it’s suspending its ad sharing program, a move that follows the suspension of ad-sending tools from Google and…
- How to use the latest ad tech to help save time and money on your digital ads
- How to make digital ads more appealing and earn more money on YouTube ad campaigns
- Apple is working on a way to keep its apps on your iPhone for longer
- The Best Ways To Earn More From Digital Ads on YouTube and Facebook
- How to set up a video on YouTube using a video player