“Fifty Shades of Grey” movie will be the first in the franchise to be released digitally in the US
- by admin
Fifty Shades of Gray is a cult classic.
For its first appearance, it has been released digitally through Amazon’s digital ad service.
Now, Amazon is adding another installment to its franchise with the release of a digital movie based on the best-selling erotic novel.
The Fifty Shades franchise has long been a hit in the United States, and the digital movie will debut on the service on October 25.
A digital version of the first Fifty Shades book, Fifty Shades: The First Fifty, will also be available for purchase.
“Fifty, Fifty is the best book you ever read,” says co-creator Miranda March.
“I think it’s one of the greatest things we’ve ever written.”
It will be available as an audiobook, as well as on digital streaming platforms.
The movie will also debut on Amazon Prime, Amazon’s video streaming service that is available in more than 300 countries.
It is the latest addition to Amazon Prime’s growing lineup of digital offerings, which include titles from Warner Bros. and Warner Bros.’ digital media division.
The company launched a movie app earlier this year called Free Time in the UK, and it plans to expand into the US soon.
Fifty Shades of Gray is a cult classic.For its first appearance, it has been released digitally through Amazon’s digital ad…
- The ‘smartest ads on the web’ that work in mobile, desktop and tablet platforms
- Apple launches its new digital ad service, Digital Video Ads, adding 3 digits and adding $50 million to its ad budget
- Why Digital Storm is now Australia’s fastest growing digital ad channel
- Google, Facebook, Adobe share ‘Best of 2017’ digital ad impressions awards
- When to use digital ad sizing?