How to make sure that your digital ads are on-target
- by admin
The most common problem with digital advertising is not knowing where the ads are going to appear.
Here’s how to figure out which ads are coming to your audience and what kind of ad placements they will see.
source Google news (India).
title A quick guide to Google Analytics on Google Analytics page article This article provides a quick guide for Google Analytics users.
It gives a summary of the basics of how Google Analytics works and how you can use Google Analytics to better optimize your ads.
source The Huffington Post (India), New Scientist (India): New Scientist – 1 October 2018: Digital Ads, Advertising, Marketing, Google, Google Analytics article Google Analytics is an online advertising platform, and like other online advertising platforms, it’s not possible to control all the ad space available on the web.
Google’s goal is to make it easier for publishers to create and deliver their content and to get paid for their efforts.
Here are some ways you can help Google achieve this goal: Google has a dedicated dashboard for your digital ad campaigns, which contains a list of all the ads that are currently running on your website.
You can sort the ads by their total clicks, their average click rate and how many times they have been run.
The most common problem with digital advertising is not knowing where the ads are going to appear.Here’s how to figure…
- The ‘smartest ads on the web’ that work in mobile, desktop and tablet platforms
- Apple launches its new digital ad service, Digital Video Ads, adding 3 digits and adding $50 million to its ad budget
- Why Digital Storm is now Australia’s fastest growing digital ad channel
- Google, Facebook, Adobe share ‘Best of 2017’ digital ad impressions awards
- When to use digital ad sizing?