Why are some people spending more time on social media?
- by admin
By JOHN WAGNER, Associated PressA woman holds up a sign reading ‘Make the internet a better place,’ as she walks past a large billboard for the campaign, ‘Free Your Mind.’
The campaign is running in South Carolina, Georgia, Florida and the District of Columbia.
The ads feature people talking about their experiences with mental health issues and how they are working to break through barriers to treatment.
The ads, which feature some of the world’s most famous people, include Beyoncé, Madonna, Nick Jonas and actor Daniel Day-Lewis.
By JOHN WAGNER, Associated PressA woman holds up a sign reading ‘Make the internet a better place,’ as she walks…
- The ‘smartest ads on the web’ that work in mobile, desktop and tablet platforms
- Apple launches its new digital ad service, Digital Video Ads, adding 3 digits and adding $50 million to its ad budget
- Why Digital Storm is now Australia’s fastest growing digital ad channel
- Google, Facebook, Adobe share ‘Best of 2017’ digital ad impressions awards
- When to use digital ad sizing?