‘Miley Cyrus’ Ad With ‘Million Dollar Baby’ Is Just As Good As You’d Expect
- by admin
NEW YORK — — Miley’s “Million-Dollar Baby” ad, featuring the rapper on a boat with a toddler, is coming soon to the Apple iPad app.
The spot is being promoted by Miley’s label, AEG Entertainment, which will sell the ad for $1.99.
The ad is part of a larger campaign featuring the pop star’s music videos.
Miley is one of the highest-earning celebrities in the world, and her brand has sold more than $5 billion in digital ad sales.
“Miley will always have an amazing fan base that loves her music,” AEG said in a statement.
“We know Miley will continue to expand and grow her fanship and merchandise, which we believe is why she is currently selling this incredibly valuable, high-quality ad.”
The ad, which debuted at the end of last month, is the latest in a string of “Miley-branded” digital ad campaigns.
Last year, the pop princess, who turns 32 in July, released a video with the words, “I’m not a princess.
I’m a baby.”
Last month, she released an ad for a $9.99 ad for the iPad app, titled “Baby, I’m Miley Cyrus.”
The ad includes a montage of the singer’s music and features clips of Miley performing at the Billboard Music Awards, in which she has appeared on multiple occasions.
NEW YORK — — Miley’s “Million-Dollar Baby” ad, featuring the rapper on a boat with a toddler, is coming soon…
- The ‘smartest ads on the web’ that work in mobile, desktop and tablet platforms
- Apple launches its new digital ad service, Digital Video Ads, adding 3 digits and adding $50 million to its ad budget
- Why Digital Storm is now Australia’s fastest growing digital ad channel
- Google, Facebook, Adobe share ‘Best of 2017’ digital ad impressions awards
- When to use digital ad sizing?